Well friends, we’re officially half way through 2015 – Time flies! And to be honest, I usually have mixed feelings about this, come the 1st of July. On the one hand, summer has finally arrived, and in Canada we usually spend the better part of January – April in serious anticipation of these warmer days. Yet we also come to the realization that a new year is approaching, and we only have the two to three months ahead to fulfill a years worth of summer-time resolutions.
We’ve been a little aggressive with our weekend/holiday planning this year, and despite feeling like we’re always on-the-go, I don’t think I’ll regret it one bit. So, with July’s Free Calendar, I’m also sharing our summer bucket list below!
The Rather Luvly Bucket List of Summer 2015!
- Go camping at Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Pet the manta rays at Ripley’s Aquarium
- Buy peonies at the Toronto Flower Market
- Attend the Gatsby Garden Party at the Spadina Museum
- Celebrate Canada Day with Beaver Tails in the Capital
- While away the hours In The Country with family & friends