Show me a fallen pile of crimson coloured leaves, and I’ll be the first to run through it like a shameless child! Fall is seasoned with coziness and joy, romance and generosity!
There is something uniquely nostalgic about this season, which gets me reminiscing about the past. After our September honeymoon in Greece five years ago, Mano and I came home to Canada to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families. Our first months as a married couple were graced by the company of loved ones, tables spread with good food, and the cool Autumn air.
So in celebration of all the gifts that come with the season, October’s calendar features fallen leaves – which I fully intend to play in!
More To Love About Fall
- Going apple Picking in Caledon, Ontario
- World Ballet Day
- Drinks with the dinos at ROM Friday Night Live
- Browsing the outdoor art installations of Nuit Blanche
- Witnessing the changing leaves
- Setting the table for Thanksgiving
- Dressing up for Halloween!