Rather Luvly is more than a blog, it’s a state of mind!
I believe in kindness above all things, love being outdoors, and feel like hand-written notes are love on paper. When I’m not wrangling my two children, I can be found turning over rooms at The Edward or enjoying yoga on the porch.
As a Blogger
I write for those who seek inspiration in the everyday. I write about how to slow life down, and when to fire things up. I love to capture people, places, and events with photographs, and then tell their unique stories with words.
As a Yoga Teacher
Yoga offers us the chance to know ourselves a little better every day. It supports carving out time and space for ourselves, so we can check-in, reset, and power through this brilliant life!
With over a decade of training in classical ballet, jazz, and modern dance, I sequence my classes with smooth transitions that feel natural and, above all, fun! In addition to teaching detox vinyasa, I also teach prenatal yoga. You can expect a class with me to be thoughtfully planned, so you enjoy the physical benefits of full-body movement, all while easing into a self-supportive state of mind.
Other Luvly Tidbits
- I’m a mama to two lovely little girls
- I have 19 years of training in classical ballet, jazz, and contemporary dance (something of a dance enthusiast!)
- I am a Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor
- I’ve lived and worked in the Netherlands as a product designer
- I own a B&B in Prince Edward County named The Edward. Stay with us!